Providing a safe environment for passengers across 26 stations since 2003.
We have been providing security services to C2C since 2003. The initial remit was to provide security patrol services to a total of eight stations across the network. We have since expanded this provision and are now covering a total of 26 C2C stations, providing a host of additional services that include:
- Dedicated, Railway Safety Accredited (RSAS) railway teams
- Platform checks, patrols and incident reporting
- Gateline management
- Secure peak flow management to avert delays (Fenchurch Street alone can exceed 25,000 commuters on a busy morning!)
- Management of end of line trains and lockout
- Design and implementation of specific rail training courses for our officers
- Strong intelligence partnerships with local police and business organisations to detect and prevent any potential terror threats to the stations
The effective development of our security provision is a direct result of a successful 15-year working partnership with the client, creating an environment in which the security service has been adapted and designed to work perfectly across all network stations.